ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF RECEPTIONIST/SECRETARY (Ref.1011).
TORBITA™ GLOBAL SERVICES AND INFOTECH SYSTEMS LIMITED, ABUJA.
TORBITA™ GLOBAL SERVICES AND INFOTECH SYSTEMS LIMITED (RC: 1289859) is an ICT Consulting Services, Computer Education and Human Capacity Development, Web Design, Web Development, Mobile App and Software Development Company based in Abuja, Nigeria.
We have over 9 years of experience in mobile application Development, website Design and Development, Computer Education, Human Capacity Development and ICT Consulting Services. We also have years of experience working with Government and Private Institutions.
TORBITA™ LIMITED announces the vacant position of a ‘Receptionist /Secretary’ for its Abuja Office.
- National Diploma and/or equivalent adequate experience, university degree is an advantage
- Demonstrate at least 1 year relevant working experience in secretarial/reception functions
- Good Customer Relationship
- Excellent drafting and writing skills
- Ability to carry out general office/department co-ordination.
- Capacity to understand, structure and manage the information-flow within the office
- Familiarity with the use of office equipments like photocopier, scanner, printer, etc.
- Computer literate and proficiency in use of MS Office applications and MS Outlook
- Capacity to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrate flexibility, versatility, initiative, pro-activity, diplomacy, dynamism and enthusiasm.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent in written and spoken English.
The incumbent serves as Receptionist /Secretary in Torbita™ Limited, Abuja with the responsibility of attending to Customers and for carrying out general office/department coordination and information-flow management, and providing secretarial and other related duties.
Applications MUST comprise of:
- A cover letter setting out briefly the candidate’s motivation and suitability for the position.
- A completed CV in Microsoft Word or pdf format.
- The name, position and contact number/details (telephone, e-mail and address) of three references, one of them being from the last employer.
- Any pertinent recommendation letter(s) that the candidate may wish to add.
- A copy of education certificates/diplomas/degrees
- A copy of relevant work certificates.
Suitable Candidates can send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of Receptionist/Secretary.